Jake A. Peterson, MD, DDS
Dr. Peterson was born in Idaho where he grew up taking full advantage of the outdoors. He began his education at Idaho State University where he received his Bachelor of Science in Zoology in 2009. He then chose to complete his professional training at the University of Michigan School of Dentistry, graduating in 2013 at the top of his class. Following dental school, Dr. Peterson elected to stay put and obtained his Medical Degree at the University of Michigan Medical School where he received High Honor designations. He went on to complete his surgical training at the University of Michigan Hospital System and served as the Chief Oral and Maxillofacial Surgery resident from 2018-2019.
In addition to being Chief Resident, Dr. Peterson has been recognized by the Alpha Omega Alpha Medical Honor Society, UM Medical School Top 10 Certificate of Clinical Excellence Recipient, UM School of Dentistry Omicron Kappa Upsilon, Chi Chapter, and many other leadership and honor recognitions.
When not in the office, you will surely run into Jake exploring the Pacific Northwestern mountains and waterways.
Professional Certifications & Memberships
- International Association of Oral and Maxillofacial Surgery
- American College of Surgery
- American Board of Oral and Maxillofacial Surgery
- American Association of Oral and Maxillofacial Surgeons
- American Dental Association
- American Cleft Palate Association
- Western Society of Oral and Maxillofacial Surgeons
- Washington State Society of Oral and Maxillofacial Surgeons
- Washington State Dental Association
- Pierce County Dental Society
- Kitsap County Dental Society
Chalmers Lyons Academy